Current CHS students can use the link provided below to request a copy of their transcript. Transcripts can be sent directly to the student, to a college or university, and/or to a scholarship committee. Please submit a separate form for each request.

Current Student Transcript Request Form

If you have further questions regarding your high school transcript, please email clevins@cartervilleschools.org.